Kids love Smartphones and Tablets
Did you know, apps can make your child smarter? Research shows increased motivation and accelerated learning through the use of educational apps.
Parents who care about education by far prefer apps over computers and TV when choosing educational media.
Finding the best apps takes time
AppStore and Google Play make it hard for parents to find what is right for their children. You spend too much time and money searching for apps, many of which turn out to be too easy or too complicated for your child, or they have annoying banner ads, nasty in-app-purchases or too many bugs.
Look Mommy! wants to give moms, dads and children a great experience when playing together on the iPad, or when simply shortening a long wait on the go.
We scour the app stores for those amazing, clever apps, that make learning fun. Then we sort them by optimal age and by educational subject and write detailed reviews as guide for parents. Reviews are written by independent educators who specialize in early childhood education.
Our service for you
We give you access to our complete directory of carefully reviewed kids apps. Our directory is continuously being updated and will guide you also when your child gets older and needs more challenging apps.
Download the Look Mommy! directory app now, to get:
- A comprehensive directory of apps for kids.
- Detailed reviews for all apps, written by Look Mommy! educators.
- Evaluation of all apps regarding recommended age, educational value, as well as fun, beauty and tech rating.
- Unbiased description of app features and of what skills it trains.
- Filter apps by age.
- View most beautiful apps, most fun apps.
- Browse apps by educational subject.
- Search apps by keyword.
- Click through to iTunes AppStore / Google Play to buy apps just as you normally do.
Easily find apps that teach the skill you want, and that are also fun to use, ad-free and well done.